Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Good Fellaz Forums

True To The Game, True To Each Other

HomeGalleryGet your stats on our server hereGalleryLatest imagesSearchClan RulesApply to Join eGFRegisterLog in
***R.I.P eGF|Shotta You will Never Be Forgotten our brother and friend***
Want to join eGF? Apply Above (Currently Recruiting as of 1/29/2017
https://discord.gg/CXZyG2e**
eliteGF's foundation is built on friendship, honor, loyalty and integrity!
Check us out on Face Book!
Visit www.cod4gf2.webs.com
In God We Trust!
EliteGF is a hack free clan!
eGF Clan Donations
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm
EliteGF Server
eGF FaceBook Integration
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nftton>
CNOP Aproved
The eLiTe Goodfellaz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Rules For Training and Tournaments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eGF|Tebbe
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Tebbe

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Rules For Training and Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Training and Tournaments   Rules For Training and Tournaments EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi all I am very excited to be put back in charge of training and tournaments. If anyone has questions about either of the two I am the guy to come talk to. I plan to implement some of my old tactics from before with some new things I have picked up on. If anyone remembers my old training sessions then they will know they are for serous players who want to learn, grow, and win. Basically think of me as the head coach of a football team (American Football) we will have drills and other training tactics. We will focus on a wide range of situations and tactics for all the maps available. I plan to start with COD4 then move to MW2 after we have got a solid training routine down. Ok so now for the rules:

1.) The only way to be in the tournaments is to come to the training sessions. (this is a team sport after all) Only those who train will be put into our playing squads.

2.) Take the trainings seriously or you will be kicked and not allowed to play in the tournaments. We want only the most dedicated players so this may not be for everyone and that is totally fine.

3.) If you take a spot in a tournament then it is your responsibility to make it to the event 15 minutes before the start of the event or you will get replaced. (Unless you ok it with me before hand.)

4.) Be respectful to all your clan mates while in training and tournaments. I know usually we are kidding around but we want to encourage each other to get better not discourage them. If you are harassing another clan mate in a training session you will get kicked.

5.) Be respectful to all other clans. Especially if your playing them in a tournament situation. We want to have a great rep as a respectable clan so that we will get more and more challenges. No one wants to challenge whiny little bitches.

6.) If you have a problem with anyone for any reason weather they are in our clan or not come to me and I will help you with the issue but keep you anonymous.

7.) No extra chatter in TS when in a tournament or training. I will go over commands that should be allowed and how we should use TS in training.

8.) Listen to others constructive criticism with an open mind. We all have to try and help each other even if we do not like to hear about our flaws.

9.) Lets go kick some ass. I want to see our clans name at the number one spot on both GB and TWL we can do it. (all night long)

Last edited by eGF|Tebbe on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.economicfirearmsolutions.com/
eGF|Tebbe
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Tebbe

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Training and Tournaments   Rules For Training and Tournaments EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

COD4:

TWL Ladder Rules Here

TWL League Rules Here

MW2:

TWL Ladder Rules Here

TWL League Rules Here

Game Battles Ladder Rules Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.economicfirearmsolutions.com/
eGF|Fury
Admin
Admin
eGF|Fury

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Training and Tournaments   Rules For Training and Tournaments EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 am

Nice work Teb. Commitment to excellence is habit that few today are able to maintain. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitegoodfellaz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Training and Tournaments   Rules For Training and Tournaments Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules For Training and Tournaments
Page 1 of 1