Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Good Fellaz Forums

True To The Game, True To Each Other

HomeGalleryGet your stats on our server hereGalleryLatest imagesSearchClan RulesApply to Join eGFRegisterLog in
***R.I.P eGF|Shotta You will Never Be Forgotten our brother and friend***
Want to join eGF? Apply Above (Currently Recruiting as of 1/29/2017
https://discord.gg/CXZyG2e**
eliteGF's foundation is built on friendship, honor, loyalty and integrity!
Check us out on Face Book!
Visit www.cod4gf2.webs.com
In God We Trust!
EliteGF is a hack free clan!
eGF Clan Donations
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm
EliteGF Server
eGF FaceBook Integration
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nftton>
CNOP Aproved
The eLiTe Goodfellaz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/

Go down 
+4
eGF|Denniz
eGF|Broly
eGF|Fury
Zesma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorry

Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ Empty
PostSubject: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ ?action=view&current=COLLAGE

I caught your leader Broly in a server saying he was supposedly at "work" on xfire yet he was play Cod4 and also he denied it all but he was still on xfire in the game. I have all the proof on that collage picture. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
sorry

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm

that's the link to the pictures sorry it didn't post earlier.
Back to top Go down
SORRY AG

PostSubject: https://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc420/claymore211/?action=view&current=COLLAGE.jpg   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:03 pm

I keep trying to post the link but it's not allowing me to, so the link is in the title section. Copy and paste it to go look.
Back to top Go down
Zesma
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

I think it would be helpful if you actually had a username, as well as notice how you black out the names of other people? Anyone of those could be Broly's name. As for the name "[TeamMe]Chris". Well in the clan eGF there are 3 people that I know of with the name Chris, me being one of them. Chris is a usual name. To believe that is Broly is like believing when I put my name "Stevy" that I am actually Stevy. There is no evidence and I smell bullshit. If you knew anything about Broly you would wonder why he would finally choose now to quit eGF. He recently bought MineCraft to play with the lot of us who have MineCraft.

If Broly was to quit eGF though I don't think he would use things like "TeamMe" or "Clanless" or "Looking". Broly is one who would just use his name, "Broly", and apply for a clan. He wouldn't sit and wait to be asked to join a clan. From personal experience Broly takes pride in his name. When people like me would make our name his he would get angry. To suddenly change his name seems sporadic behavior.

Due to deductive reasoning Broly is not leaving eGF, nor was he wearing those tags. Please do not waste our time saying our devoted Co-Leader(although absent lately, but improving) is leaving eGF.

Thank you,
-Zesma
Back to top Go down
eGF|Fury
Admin
Admin
eGF|Fury

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Very nicely put Zesma. I know Broly and also know that he is true to eGF and always has been. I will address this accordingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitegoodfellaz.com
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

HA! That was rich....I needed a good laugh...so thanks whoever you are. Yeah...simply put. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not looking for a new clan, applying for a new clan, or guilty of any sort of foul play. I don't take off my tags...EVER! I never played on the map Strike when I played today. Not to mention that your picture blanks out every other possible name that could be me. (but isn't) And why on earth would I use my real name as a game name on the internet? That's something that I never have done, and never will do. I don't know when my xfire status said at work and cod4 at the same time. Today was the first time I played CoD4 in months. Xfire glitches on occasion, it happens. Now here comes the sad part....whoever would be stupid enough to pull this kind of stunt would have to....A. have me on xfire...and B. know my real name....also C. have a reputation for being a liar...and as a bonus D. someone that I decided to have a friendly game with recently....one person meets this criteria....
So....COME OUT OF HIDING NOS! I Bet that's you behind all this. That or Taker...but I highly doubt taker would go through the lengths of picture editing. Something makes me want to get mad at this.....But I simply can't because of how legitimately stupid and completely bass-ackward the logic of this accusation is. I have no way to find out your real identity, though I have my suspicions. But more to the point. I don't give rats aft who you are. Don't waste my time. And a formal apology to my fellow brothers for wasting our time would be nice.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Fury
Admin
Admin
eGF|Fury

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 am

Futile attempts to discredit our leaders or members will result in anal lashings and laughs. We have loyality and friendships that out wiegh flimsy accusations and trickery. As our motto states "We are true to each other..." EliteGF has a solid foundation that is deep rooted and solid as oak. Prepare for lasings "Sorry Gues" IP check is in order I believe....^^
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 am

eGF|Broly wrote:
And why on earth would I use my real name as a game name on the internet? That's something that I never have done, and never will do.

BROLY IS NOT YOUR REAL NAME?!
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME BROLY? HOW COULD YOU LIE LIKE THAT?!

Me sad now Sad

Oh and Mr. "Sorry" go get your attention elsewhere. I've known Broly for a pretty pretty long time and this does NOT in ANY way sound like something Broly would do.

So I think your "Sorry" should go to Broly for accusing him of something without good evidence.
And besides the fact that you blacked out everyone's name on the server, you could've easily edited other things to it. Which is hard to see 'cause it only shows parts of a screenshot, not the whole screenshot.

That makes me think you have something to hide.
But maybe that's just me.

Point is: SAY SORRY TO BROLY RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 am

And I just noticed: You've blacked out someone's name in Xfire too.
Your own name? The name of the actual "[TeamMe] Chris" ?

Aren't you trying to be anonymous a bit too hard...?

Oh and now it gets real: You're faking this.
Look at the picture.
Look at the Xfire Screenshot.
Look at the bar underneath his Xfire.
The accidentaly copied a part from the bar on the left, to the right the one with the phone button.

So what about this - You've made 2 Screenshots, 1 clicking on Broly's username
1 clicking on someone else's username (Maybe 'Chris') put them together.
Thing is, you've failed.

Sorry for double posting.

Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 am

Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ Explanation
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 am

That's right Broly, you tell 'em! xD
Back to top Go down
eGF|Redneck
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Redneck

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 am

Nicely said Zesma. Dennis your funny lol. Broly way to keep your cool and make a lil joke out of it by the pick u posted. Fury can we do the anal lashings with my bran-spanking new arrowheads plz they will leave a mark :-)
Back to top Go down
eGF|Fury
Admin
Admin
eGF|Fury

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 pm

On;y if I get the first one. bom
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:14 pm

That's cruel.
Back to top Go down
Zesma
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

You guys are into some weird kinky stuff.....
Back to top Go down
eGF|Redneck
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Redneck

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 pm

You havent heard kinky yet lol lol fine Fury you can have the first one but I get the next 10 Muhahahahaha king
Back to top Go down
Beast
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Beast

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Lies and Slander!
Back to top Go down
eGF|LaybackNUB
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|LaybackNUB

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eGF|Taranis
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Naw.
We enjoy the spoils of war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/   Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Broly doesn't want eGF anymore :/
Page 1 of 1