Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Good Fellaz Forums

True To The Game, True To Each Other

HomeGalleryGet your stats on our server hereGalleryLatest imagesSearchClan RulesApply to Join eGFRegisterLog in
***R.I.P eGF|Shotta You will Never Be Forgotten our brother and friend***
Want to join eGF? Apply Above (Currently Recruiting as of 1/29/2017
https://discord.gg/CXZyG2e**
eliteGF's foundation is built on friendship, honor, loyalty and integrity!
Check us out on Face Book!
Visit www.cod4gf2.webs.com
In God We Trust!
EliteGF is a hack free clan!
eGF Clan Donations
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm
EliteGF Server
eGF FaceBook Integration
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nftton>
CNOP Aproved
The eLiTe Goodfellaz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Team Switchign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goodsnpr

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Team Switchign   Team Switchign EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Here to debate about teamswitching kicks.

1. It is not a posted rule in game
2. Common sense dictates that you disable the feature if you do not wish it to be used
3. You tell people to balance teams before you kick
4. Kicking people because they making a point just shows that you're ignorant

Best reguards
- Guy who's better than pred at sniping
Back to top Go down
Zesma
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Switchign   Team Switchign EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 pm

as i told you through console, the server puts you on a team for a reason. second of all he made the teams unfair, lets think in a 12 slot server how the teams 5-7 make sense? youre not making a point, youre just stating the same thing over and over again. and it may not be a posted rule but if youre so smart then why dont you use your head to think.

1. Doesn't have to be posted because the game automatically makes the teams even, user entry is not necessary.
2. Common sense dictates that the teams 5 versus 7 is not fair. Also, due to restrictions by the makers of this game this feature is harder to access
3. I did tell, then my game crashed as i was getting into remote console.
4. Complaining about a kick for teamswitching which we told you wasn't allowed shows that you think your way is the only way. Your point has still not been proved to me or others in the clan, nor others in TeamSpeak.

-Zesma
Back to top Go down
goodsnpr

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Switchign   Team Switchign EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 am

You contradict yourself in your post. You said we don't have to tell you, then you say you told us it wasn't allowed. Which is it, you told us, or you don't have to tell us?

As for saying teams are unbalanced, neither him nor I ever saw the message. Could of been that one of the egf clan guys kept spamming like crazy? Oh, wait, I saw a scroll message saying not to spam or recruit. Hum...
Back to top Go down
Zesma
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Switchign   Team Switchign EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 am

I'm not contradicting myself, I told you. In the case that if i didn't tell you I still shouldnt have to tell you. As well as when i was talking to you through RCON, you're still avoiding the main point by picking on other little things which is a waste of my time.

Quote :
As for saying teams are unbalanced, neither him nor I ever saw the message. Could of been that one of the egf clan guys kept spamming like crazy? Oh, wait, I saw a scroll message saying not to spam or recruit. Hum...
I did say it, even in the case of you not being able to see it as I said earlier I shouldn't have to tell you. Yes I know I was spamming, but not when the team-switching incident happened. If you payed attention to the spam messages and when they were placed you would know that it was when someone completely missed a guy that was in their sights or didn't know how to defuse.
Due to I was alive that round that fixes the issue of spam. Kagemsuha switched the first round of the game. The first thing I did after seeing that was ALT+Tab out of my game, seeing as I was alive I had difficulty doing so my game crashed. Procceeded to restart Steam so I could start up RCON. If you don't believe me I have 3-4 people that witnessed me complaining of my issues stated above.

As well as this so-called debate, I asked one of my superiors to look at this. They disagreed with your reasons. Also, if you are trying to "better" our admins, as you said in game, I don't suggest attacking every little detail on a debate that is a waste of time. The decision was made, until a reason that proves worthy and doesn't outline any explanation made so far, this decision will remain the same.

-Zesma
Back to top Go down

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Switchign   Team Switchign EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Ok easy way to end this.

I am god.
goodsnpr is wrong and if keeps being an silly monkey then yea....
The End.
Thread is locked.
I rested on the 7th day too btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Switchign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Switchign   Team Switchign Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Switchign
Page 1 of 1