Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Welcome to EliteGF Forums
Elite Good Fellaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Good Fellaz Forums

True To The Game, True To Each Other

HomeGalleryGet your stats on our server hereGalleryLatest imagesSearchClan RulesApply to Join eGFRegisterLog in
***R.I.P eGF|Shotta You will Never Be Forgotten our brother and friend***
Want to join eGF? Apply Above (Currently Recruiting as of 1/29/2017
https://discord.gg/CXZyG2e**
eliteGF's foundation is built on friendship, honor, loyalty and integrity!
Check us out on Face Book!
Visit www.cod4gf2.webs.com
In God We Trust!
EliteGF is a hack free clan!
eGF Clan Donations
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm
EliteGF Server
eGF FaceBook Integration
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nftton>
CNOP Aproved
The eLiTe Goodfellaz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Teamspeak Violation

Go down 
+3
ihrocks
Taker
eGF|Taranis
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eGF|Taranis
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Teamspeak Violation Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Members and Guests
If you any gripes about what is said in teamspeak
Please post them
We take all opinions seriously
Back to top Go down
Taker
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Taker

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 am

I had 2 ban rocks for a few hours for moving people around in ts.
Back to top Go down
ihrocks
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Umm Eclipse asked me to move you and I did then you raged, said it was my first warning and kicked me, seems pretty uncalled for personally
Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

I hear things differently. if this keeps up....Server AND channel admin will be restricted to the knightz
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Now that's some [naughtyword] Broly!
Back to top Go down
Taker
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Taker

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Rock was ban by me for saying Taker da Gay. I kicked him 3 times then banned and im calling fury again about this
Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

what? I'm not good enough for you to consult? keep him on a ban for the next 12 hours...maybe that will change his attitude. If this happens one more time either by him or by someone else...rights will be restricted to knightz and up. No negotiations....that is all
Back to top Go down
Taker
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Taker

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

I banned rocks from ts for moving me again but i think shota unban him
Back to top Go down
eGF|Taranis
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Taker
The issue at hand will seriously be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 am

rocks and zesma have been unbanned. keep eyes on them and report any problems
Back to top Go down
Taker
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Taker

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
ihrocks
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Taker your a Douche bag get a life
Back to top Go down
Zesma
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

broly what happened to the more then 12 hours that i was supposed to get... it was more like 2-3 hours. so much for actually being banned.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Ihrocks don't start it here.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Silence
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Silence

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Wish u guys would just cut the S H I T OUT
Back to top Go down
http://cod4gf2.webs.com/
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:46 pm

look don't start anything here....if you've got a problem then take it to me directly. You guys are really getting ridiculous with this and there's little to no reason for it. Now you guys need to work things out..and for that to happen...there needs to be an agreement on both sides
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Zesma just told me this on Xfire: When you see Broly tell him that there won't be an agreement unless we can call taker "taker da gay" it's not a bad name. It's not even racist. Taker's an adult and he needs to act like one. Right now he acts like a girl with low self asteem who's in middle school.
That's all I have to say.
Cya.

-Poof- Offline.

To give my opinion on this:
It's okay if it's a joke, but since Taker asked you guys several times to stop that and you're still not quitting it's getting serious and not funny anymore. Not for you guys ofcourse, but for others it isn't funny. I think Taker needs to apologize for kicking Ihrocks just like that. Ihrocks and Zesma have to apologize for calling Taker names even after he asked them several times not to, to even start this thing. Go so far that they have been banned for several hours from our TeamSpeak.
And I think you should all forgive each other and give it a next step, life is about 2nd chances. I say you give each other one and move on.
You're not some 10-year-olds, even though you act like ones.

I think it's pretty low that I even have to mention what you guys need to do.
That said I wish you a very good night and sleep well. And I think I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ihrocks
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Im still banned from the HC Server...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 am

Hmm since apparently i am the only one who knows how Broly do you want me to change all the rights on ts so only the knightz has any admin power?
Back to top Go down
eGF|Silence
Knightz Member
Knightz Member
eGF|Silence

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Then how would that be fair to the rest of us ? Just because 1 or 2 people abused there power shouldent mean everyone should get there's taken away like for example one person abuses there knights power then everyone gets theirs taken away i dont think that would be very fair
Back to top Go down
http://cod4gf2.webs.com/
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm

I totaly agree with Silence ... for once x')
Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

i'm almost at that point cookies....teach me how to do this stuff after the knightz meeting tonight?

and zesma....really? you have the audacity to say taker is acting like a little girl while you're instigating the problem to begin with? taker politely asked you to stop...so you need to stop. I don't care if you see it as poking fun but he obviously doesn't see it that way. You're trying to play off that the problem stems from taker. that needs to stop...you need to realize that you're causing the problem

silence i understand where you're coming from with that. But at the same time, I can't risk it. This has become a game of school. Remember when the teacher would punish the class because of something one person did? well..it's getting to that point. But if this keeps up...then actions like that need to be taken for the good of the clan and to keep relationships strong
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Broly I think others, no Knightz, have proven that they're more than capable of having Server Admin or any other rights in this clan. Such as Silence and me. Removing our rights kind of feels like you don't appreciate what we're doing and maybe kind of betray us. I think you might want to reconsider it before you take such steps.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Broly
Admin
Admin
eGF|Broly

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 pm

i understand that denniz and I don't dispute that. But giving rights to one member of a certain rank would imply that we would have to give them out to all of those members. And as such, it works the same way when revoking. I don't want you to feel that you guys are not appreciated. but This is the concept of balance. When issues like this keep showing up, necessary steps, as well as "precautions" need to be taken. We have not gotten to this point yet, and I urge you and everyone else not to push me to that point because I will do that. I am trying to be benevolent with everyone, but honestly, you guys are making it difficult to do that on a daily basis. When I accepted leadership, I vowed never to rule with an iron fist, and I still haven't and never will. You have to understand this isn't an easy decision on my end either. I want to have a day when I can come into TS totally drama free, but at this rate, that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
eGF|Denniz
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
eGF|Denniz

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

I know and I appreciate that you're doing so much about it but at this point I felt like I need to speak up before it's too late Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Violation   Teamspeak Violation Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak Violation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next